Friday, July 24, 2009

Jeremy Wright - Gettin Pitted









Our friend Jeremy Wright has been getting some killer waves down in the Cook Islands these days. Also, thought we would pass on a note he wrote... check it... k

Hey Guys, Lots of things have been going on since my last update! I went to Kauai to help with camp Anahola in the middle of June. It went really well. Helping with all the kids was a blast! We got to go to the beach everyday, workout, and just stay busy. The kids learned a lot of new things and it was sweet! The second stop of the USBA tour was at sandy beach on Oahu. The event took place on July 4th and 5th. I got 4th place in my round 2 heat. I think this was my worst result in 3 years! I went into the event confident and ready to back up my 5th place result at the US open but it just didn’t go my way. I was really bummed but am really looking forward to the last event the Jenks Pro in September. I am in the Cook Islands and it has been AWESOME. The best trip ever! We have been getting lots of footage with Eric Schnitzler the guy who made The Drift DVD. We are filming for his next DVD along with a couple other people who wanted footage of me for their DVDs. I also have been shooting photos with Danny Hernandez from the Canary Islands for a few magazine articles. I will be here for another four days and then off to Australia for a little over three weeks! I will be very busy there meeting up with some photographers, videographers, and maybe entering a contest! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter it will be the first edition of “THE WRIGHT TIMES” You can subscribe by going to www.jeremy-wright.com and entering your e-mail on the homepage. YES that easy.

Thanks for all the support!

Jeremy Wright
www.jeremy-wright.com
www.myspace.com/4jeremywright
www.4jeremywright.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/4jeremywright
www.youtube.com/jwboogie
http://www.facebook.com/4jeremywright

No comments:

Post a Comment