Monday, October 19, 2009

Kreed Surf Team Rider Brennan Aubol update!

Stoked to see how Brennan's doing!

Here's what the 12 y.o. from Carlsbad had to say:

Hi everyone,

Well, it's that time of the year again, not Christmas, that surf contest season starts.
To start off the 2009/10 season, at the end of August I surfed my first NSSA
contest up in Oxnard and placed 4th in the finals in bombing waves. I have
surfed a few more events up in the Gold Coast NSSA events and am currently in
5th place overall.

Continuing in September, this past weekend (9/19&20) I surfed Saturday in an
NSSA Jr. in Huntington Beach and got 5th and the next day, I surfed a WSA
event in Ventura and also got 5th in the finals. I am currently ranked 3rd
overall in the WSA boys under 14.

Thanks for all your continued support!

--Brennan Aubol










No comments:

Post a Comment