Monday, April 19, 2010

Kreed's Got Your Back

So the story is this guy Troy came in the other day and he had a pair of Kreed "Cash Flows" on that were totally taped up. It's not that he can't afford a new pair, he just loved them so much he couldn't part from them so he made do. Sean hooked him up with some new pairs when he came in.

Here is Troy's testimony:

Hey, this is Troy and I had the Kreed "Cash Flows". Even though I have several expensive pairs of sunnies, I always turn to my "Cash Flows'" first.I like the way they look and feel (so does my wife). being a 4wheeler, I have put these things through the paces from throwing them around to dropping them. They have always held up great until I accidentally sat on them with ALL my weight. Needless to say they broke. I was so bummed and was not ready to "let then go" so I grabbed some electrical tape and bandaged their wounds. Just the other day I stopped in to see Sean from fortress and after he noticed that i was wearing broken Kreed sunnies, he offered me a new pair. What a guy! Even though I had broken them from negligence, he was kind enough to replace them. I have always been a big fan of Kreed's eyewear from look to function to durability, but can say that their customer service ranks up there with the best out there. Try them on for size, you won't be dis-appointed...
~T




































Photography by Milan
by, Troy Tertany

No comments:

Post a Comment