Monday, June 7, 2010

Summertime and the livin's easy... especially with the LTD-5's



I've been wearing these Kreed LTD-5's for a couple of weeks and I have to say that I really love it. These are the perfect summer shades and let me tell you why!
•  First, they are polarized. Polarized are the best especially for the beach be cause they cut down the glare significantly. With polarized lenses you can see straight through the water which is important for lifeguards. Also with the glare gone it allows colors to show brighter. No reflected glare and brighter colors = WIN.
•  Secondly, the LTD-5 doesn't make the world look like night. I've worn shades where the lenses make everything seem like the sun is setting at 2 in the afternoon. These shades have it just right.
•  Lastly, they are sturdy yet lightweight. Working as a lifeguard I've found that heavy sunglasses take a toll after several hours of wearing them causing headaches and a sore nose bridge. I don't even notice the LTD-5's even after wearing them for the entire day!

Get yourself a pair of the LTD-5 at the Kreed store website!

No comments:

Post a Comment